The DCSEU offers rebates from $100 to $750 on qualified water heaters and heating and cooling systems.
How to Apply
- Work with a DCSEU Participating Contractor to install equipment (this step does not apply to qualifying smart thermostats, which may be self-installed).
- Obtain a rebate form from your contractor and mail or email the completed form to the DCSEU or complete the online form below.
View and print the smart thermostat rebate form.
- View the list of qualifying gas and electric water heaters
- View the list of qualifying gas boilers
- View the list of qualifying gas furnaces
- The following rebate form may not yet have the most up-to-date rebate amounts. Please reference the product pages for the most current rebate offers.
Eligibility and Terms of Promotion
This rebate offer is available to residents of the District of Columbia only. Limit of one rebate per appliance type per utility account per calendar year. Rebates must be submitted on or before March 31, 2017, and are subject to change.