The DCSEU offers rebates from $100 to $750 on qualified water heaters and heating and cooling systems.
How to Apply
- Ensure that your product is eligible for DCSEU rebates using the qualified products lists below.
- Work with a DC-licensed HVAC contractor to install equipment (this step does not apply to qualifying smart thermostats, which may be self-installed).
- View and print the smart thermostat, heating and cooling, or water heating rebate form and mail or email the completed form to the DCSEU; or, complete the online form below.
- View the list of qualifying smart thermostats
- View the list of qualifying gas and electric water heaters
- View the list of qualifying gas boilers
- View the list of qualifying gas furnaces
- The following rebate form may not yet have the most up-to-date rebate amounts. Please reference the product pages for the most current rebate offers.
Eligibility and Terms of Promotion
This rebate offer is available to residents of the District of Columbia only. Limit of one rebate per appliance type per utility account per calendar year. Rebates must be submitted on or before September 30, 2019, and are subject to change.