Heating and cooling - all in one? There are many benefits to upgrading your HVAC system with a high-efficiency ductless mini-split heat pump this season:
- Their small size and flexibility allows for zoning, or heating and cooling individual rooms.
- Switching from window air conditioners to an efficient heat pump can result in significant savings on your electric bill.
- Ductless heat pumps provide inexpensive, efficient cooling and heating with no ductwork needed.
- Ductless models provide a much simpler installation than other types of HVAC upgrades, especially useful for older homes.
- Permanent installation means there is no need to take the unit(s) in and out each season.
- You could be eligible for rebates up to $500 on qualified models from the DCSEU.