The DCSEU offers rebates from $125 to $825 on qualified water heaters and heating and cooling systems.
These rebate amounts are good through March 31, 2021.
- View the list of qualifying smart thermostats
- View the list of qualifying gas and electric water heaters
- View the list of qualifying boilers
- View the list of qualifying furnaces
- View the list of qualifying heat pumps
Eligibility and Terms of Promotion
- Ensure that your product is eligible for DCSEU rebates using the qualified products lists above.
- Work with a DC-licensed HVAC contractor to install equipment (this step does not apply to qualifying smart thermostats, which may be self-installed).
- This rebate offer is available to residents of the District of Columbia only. Limit of one rebate per appliance type per utility account per calendar year. Rebates must be submitted on or before September 30, 2021, and are subject to change.
*Disclaimer: The DCSEU website has the most up-to-date rebate information. Please refer back to the DCSEU website or DCSEU rebate applications for accurate rebate amounts.