09/21/2020 8:00AM - 09/25/2020 11:30AM
5 Day Course: 15 hours of Virtual, Live Instruction
- Monday, September 21 through Friday, September 25
- Daily: 8:00am - 11:30am ET
The International Facility Management Association’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) credential is an assessment-based program aligned with IFMA’s global task analysis. It is designed to ensure that those receiving the FMP credential demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management in the following subject areas:
- Operations and Maintenance (registration open for August 3-7)
- Project Management (selected course)
- Finance and Business (not currently being offered)
- Leadership and Strategy (not currently being offered)
Credential Requirements: The FMP credential is awarded by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA). Upon the conclusion of each of the four required courses, participants will need to successfully complete the online final assessments for each course.
All training and certification courses are offered at no cost to participants on a first come, first serve basis. This program is designed to expand the local green workforce and local business opportunities.