02/25/2021 1:00PM - 05/06/2021 1:00PM
Curious about going solar in the District of Columbia? Learn everything you need to know with the Department of Energy & Environment's (DOEE) five part seminar series!
How To Go Solar In DC is a community-based outreach initiative to bring solar power to District residents in their homes - regardless of their income - and businesses throughout the city.
Many residents and landlords are interested in solar but do not know are where to start. DOEE invites residents, landlords, and clean energy stakeholders to join the going solar seminar series to learn what steps they can take to go solar.
There are 5 events as part of this series, each focusing on a specific aspect of going solar. Explore below and register!
Date & Time:
- Before You Go Solar | Thursday, February 25th, 2021 at 1pm
- Solar Contracting | Thursday, March 11th, 2021 at 1pm
- Options & Incentives | Thursday, March 25th at 1pm
- Solar Renewable Credits | Thursday, April 8th, 2021 at 1pm
- Community Solar | Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at 1pm
For more information about solar in the District please visit DOEE's Solar Initiatives page.