Business Energy Rebates Program
The DC SEU’s Business Energy Rebates program provides DC businesses and institutions with financial rebates for installing energy-efficient equipment. The program is an easy way to reap the rewards for making energy-efficient upgrades to the equipment in your facility.
Whether you are purchasing all new equipment for a new business, making upgrades to your current facility, or replacing equipment that’s reached the end of its useful life, the DC SEU wants to help you make an energy-efficient choice to save you money on your utility bills for years to come.
Applying for Rebates
To apply for your rebates, please fill out the form at right and you will receive an e-mail with a link to the Business Energy Rebates Application Form.
Rebates are available for a maximum of 100 fixtures and/or $5,000 in rebates, per location, per fiscal year. Projects that exceed those amounts will be referred to the Commercial and Institutional Custom program for consideration.
To apply for rebates for your business, follow these steps:
- Review the eligible equipment and the Terms and Conditions for participating in the program.
- Fill out the web form in the right sidebar to access and download the Business Energy Rebates application form.
- Purchase and install eligible equipment. (Have questions about what equipment is right for your business? Contact the DC SEU for assistance.)
- Fill out the application form and include any required documentation and receipts as presented in the application form.
- Submit your completed application form and relating documents to the DC SEU for review via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon your application's approval by the DC SEU, you will receive your rebate check within 45 days.
For questions about the Business Energy Rebates program, or for questions about embarking on energy efficiency upgrades in your business, please contact the DC SEU at 202-479-2222 or email@example.com